Friday, March 28, 2008

my new toy

While we were in Tx visiting my in-laws, I got a new toy.
My father-in-law was not using his Digital Cannon Rebel and so he

gave it to me...... can you believe it........

I have been taking fun pictures.

We stopped in Ardmore on the way home and I loved all the old buildings
downtown. I have found some fun blogs that give instructions on how to take good pictures and
edit them too. Gotta love bloggin
I still have so much to learn but wow my brain is on creative overload!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is such a cute picture of Kalab!! I bet you're having so much fun with your new toy!! I know I'm having a lot of fun with my new toy from Dad! You just gotta love my Dad!!

Alisa said...

I now know that it is possible to be so happy for somebody and at the same
time be just a little bit green with envy....
I can't wait to see more of your photos, I love this one of Kalab, and the building is so cool.
please share the sites you are looking at-and remember a camera is great, but without the creative eye behind it there would be no photo-
YOUR AWESOME!

Meghan said...

I can't wait to see all of your pics. Please post them often. I love the one of Kalab, he is such a doll.

Papa said...

I'm glad you like the camera use it well and I will be happy for you.