Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birthday and other stuff!


She is 5!

We are done with the birthday week! 2 cakes in a week! Yummy. She got a Hannah Montana Doll and a Barbie notebook!

This picture sums her up!

*loves to wear dresses and skirts

*loves to do silly things.

*loves to flip her hair and wants to wear it down.

*no bows

*loves to SING. she makes up her own songs and sings them around the house.



The boys had their last game last night. Yeah! baseball is done. so we are getting ready to head out to UT for July and I have had tons to do! I hope that I can get on my moms dial up connection to check in! We have a lot planned and I can't wait to see our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a great time on your trip. Just not so great that you don't want to come home!! We will miss you!

April said...

When are you getting back? I will place my vinyl order then. Also, I was hoping to get pricing from you on family name boards (vinyl only). I am in charge of super saturday in october and have had requests to do these. We are also doing very large clocks, so I will probably need vinyl lettering for those too! Wow! Have a great trip!