Monday, June 2, 2008

stove

this is our old stove. to get the oven working i had to pull the drawer out and tap a piece in the back lightly with a hammer. The flame would come on and i could bake 1 batch of cookies (is 12 cookies considered a batch or are all the cookies a batch)???? Then have to hit it again for the next dozen...... My cookies are soooo worth that!ANyway......it finally just wouldn't start at all so for the last two months we did not have homemade cookies....I have been checking on craigslist for a stove and this is what i found.

I have been catching up on making all my baked goods! Yummy!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

ooh and you make good baked goods! Congrats. One of my goals in life is to have a gas stove. Lucky!

Alisa said...

I am soo happy for you! i am sure you are making other things now besides just baked goods!
See you soon!