Friday, August 15, 2008

more summer stuff!



I drove by the Young living lavender farm almost everyday!

I tried to do things in Ut that I had never done before.
I have never been to the copper mine so I took the kids.
We took Sawyer with us. She was such a big help with Aubrey and Kalab while we stayed with Lisa.





On the 24th of July we went to the Mormon Handcart pageant in Nephi.
It was so good for my kids to see this and asked questions about the pioneers that crossed the plains.








2 comments:

Alisa said...

Love the lavendar photos-
So pretty!
Did it smell good around there?
So fun that you were able to do so much while you were there.
And fun to have happy memories now that school has started and life settles into a new routine.

Lori said...

I miss you! I love your famiy!