Saturday, November 29, 2008



Well now that Thanksgiving is over......
I can start listening to Christmas music.
We put our tree up yesterday and had to
replace the lights. So off to Walgreens I went
luckily they were having buy one get one free!

It is waiting for me to get the
ornaments out and dress it.

I thought it would be fun to go downtown and see the
boat parade.... Well I didn't know that there was a
Thunder game going on and the traffic was horrible!
We parked and started to walk to were I thought it was,
NOPE not there! I was not the only one fooled, hundreds of
others were going to the same spot!

We went to the baseball stadium where they make a ramp and put snow on it so you can feel like your tubing down the west mountains in Moroni! People actually pay money to do it too!

We stopped a Braums for ice cream to make us feel better after missing all the fun!

No comments: