Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thankful for....









Today in Relief Society our lesson was on Joseph Smith. So today I am thankful for him and the tremendous sacrifice he gave for this church and for me. Because of him I have the Book of Mormon, I have the priesthood in my home. I have the blessings that come from the temple. I have his example of standing firm to his words and never denying that he saw Christ and The Father. I have the example of how to treat others, to be kind and share the gospel. I wish I could explain better how I feel through words my testimony of Joseph Smith and how he has impacted my life.

1 comment:

Amber said...

AH!! Remember the good ol' times of going to RS? I sure do cherish those days!! My lesson was on Music Makes Me Happy. I was lucky enough to teach it to my one sunbeam, maybe you might know her, Ireland. I really can't complain. Sunbeams is a step up from Nursery. And its the best form of birth control that doesn't involve a Dr.'s visit.