Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankful for....

As I was driving in the car today I was thinking of what to post. I started thinking of silly things, so I thought I would make a list of random things I was thinking of

--green lights--I hate to stop
--living close to the church
--school bus --3 kids 3 different schools
--wind--blowing all the leaves to my neighbors yard
--garbage men that come and get my trash if i forget to put it out.
--hot showers and soap
--dishwasher
--phones
--clean socks
--spellcheck
--seasons changing
--airplanes-- maybe one day I can get to Ut in a day
and especially for blogging. It has reminded me that you can be thankful for anything!!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your garbage man will come get your garbage?? What an awesome garbage man!! Our garbage man stays in his truck and if you don't make the cans convient for him to drive next to, he'll skip right over them. Your garbage man ROCKS!! He needs a brownie!!

Laura said...

I have to give a talk on Thanksgiving in church Sunday...Guess who I am quoting for my intro??!!!!

Kim Allsup said...

Good luck with your talk!!how are you feeling?

Kim Allsup said...

I was serious about the leafs..I hope your not going to talk about loving thy neighbor