Thursday, January 1, 2009

not much to say.....

We had a good Christmas, a very quiet one ((except for Aubrey's singing)). The kids woke up at 5:30 am! I did not want to get out of bed and I was extremely grouchy
but I did it any way! I did not feel like taking any pictures so here are the few I took!







3- I took THREE pictures Christmas morning! how pathetic

After I took my 3 pictures and all the presents were open I went back to bed! I am not a morning person!

Taylor and Chase got a Xbox 360 with the wrong controllers! Abrey and Kalab got bikes. Aubrey also got a CD player with a microphone. She has been playing the Taylor Swift Cd for 7 days straight! Kalab got lots of little guys to play with and a puzzle. (easy to please)

This is the first year that Blayne and I went shopping together and I loved it. I kept telling him how much fun I was having! I hope we will start doing this every year!

Overall we had a wonderful Christmas the only thing missing was our family! We missed everyone and hope that we will soon have Christmas's with them again! Oh and Blayne missed not having a white Christmas!

I guess I had a lot more to say than I thought!

5 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

I am horrible about taking pictures too. Good to hear from you. Love you-

Rebecca said...

I am glad to hear that you and your family had a good Christmas. We had to wake our kids up at 7:00! I am lucky mine didn't wake up at 5:30. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Amber said...

I was pretty grouchy when Dahl woke me up at 8 am! I however didn't take any pictures and didn't get to take a nap either!

Alisa said...

Your kids were up earlier than ours were.

I know what you mean about taking pictures. Sometimes it is just better to be in the moment, and take the mental snapshots.
Glad you had a good day-even if it was without snow!

shara said...

wHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU!!!! AND MISS YOUR POSTS.