Monday, October 22, 2007

Chase


Saturday morning I was telling Blayne how much of a challenge Chase has been for me lately. I have read a few blogs about their kids and saying they were doing such sweet things. I just couldn't think of anything Chase has done sweet to anyone lately...ugh...We got up and started doing the house. Everyone was helping clean and I was in A and K room when I looked up and there was a red heart on the bed. I looked and Chase had been putting the hearts on every ones bed that said I LOve you.....How sweet... He can be nice to his family.... I knew it....


2 comments:

Amber said...

Chase is such a great kid! He really has a big soft heart. Is he getting excited for his birthday?

Alisa said...

So sweet..I agree with Amber. I really think he has a gentle heart.