Saturday, October 27, 2007

Foods

I have ran across some new products, first one is this....
Pumpkin spice milk....they also have chocolate cherry and chocolate mint...yummy
I think I will thy this in out french toast.
Then I found these Chocolate animal crackers. These are really good.. and I love to dip them in the apple dip found here


I also bought some Carmel apple candy corn...not so good.. don't waste your money (in my opinion ) tasted kind-a-like card board.

If you have tasted any of these tell me what you think....

3 comments:

Alisa said...

ooh that milk looks yum. I will have to try. AND I love the chocolate cookies. I had them for the first time when Savanna was 3 while on a trip to Pennsylvania, and then have never seen them again,until you had them!

Meghan said...

OOh I want to try the chocolate animal crackers. Yummy!!

Amber said...

That milk looks so good!! How was it with your french toast?