Friday, February 15, 2008

V-day Part 2


After Chase's party was over we came home and they wanted their Valentine's from Grandma..... which they saw in the back batheroom. So I went outside and kicked the door and ran. Nothing like what grandma would of done! My mom would go out the back door and around front, kick the door and some how make it back into the house before would would get back inside with our Valentines.... fast runner!



This is what she sent me!!! {{notice no SNOW}}
Later when Blayne came home we had dinner.


I made the pizza dough in my cool new bead machine....
L>O>V>E it!
Then for dessert we had a heart cake.

I HEART my family..... we had such a fun night!



2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow Kim!! I should have come to your house for V-Day!! You make one nice party!!

Meghan said...

OOOH I love the shoes.!!!