Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1 year


It has been one year this week that Blayne was sworn in as a lawyer....wow .. this year has been full of ups and downs..ups being Blayne loves what he is doing and the down side is just financial security. I am so blessed to have Blayne in my life and am so grateful that he works so hard for me and the kids. We are lucky that he loves us so much. It makes me so emotional to think of the time and energy he put into school then studying to take the bar.. we have been truly bless by Heavenly Father these last 4 years.. Blayne was released in June from EQ President. He served for 3 1/2 years in that calling and I know that by serving we were blessed. I hope that our next year will be full of joy and that maybe we can pay off at least one student loan....I love you and thank you for all your hard work....

2 comments:

Laura said...

I remember Kari telling me about Blayne passing the bar...and how Josiah called it "passing the ball..."

Congrats to Blayne--what a great anniversary to celebrate!! Hopefully I will be able to do the same, someday... (You look beautiful in the picture, by the way...)

Kim Allsup said...

you would be a GREAT attorney....