Friday, September 14, 2007

What is it????










Well I bet you are all wondering what this thing is.
I'll tell you .... A moment of inspiration.. (and a wipe and diaper holder)
One thing I love about the Internet is finding other peoples ideas and tweaking them and making them your own.. I get a feeling, that is hard to explain, when I see something and the light bulb clicks on. I have seen these on other ladies sites and have thought how cute but then I saw the fabric on a changing pad and thought "I have a pair of Capri's out of that"....then the feeling hit "hey why not make the holder out of my Capri's" I haven't ever worn them, they were given to me by Meghan and I love them but felt they were just to "FLASHY" for me...sorry meghan...but just look what i made from them...I had every thing on hand which is another plus (right Alisa)
It makes the project that much more fun when everything is in reach...
I just need someone that has a baby GIRL to give it too!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is beautiful. They look better as a diaper tote than they ever did on me!!

Amber said...

How creative Kim! Let me know if you need any of my capri's! I'd love to see what you do with them!