Saturday, September 22, 2007

Twilight



So I think I might be the only one on the blogg'n block that has not read this book....My sis-in-law told me about it and I thought "oh nice I'll read it latter". Then while in Ut she went to her neighbor and borrowed it so I could read it ....well HP was coming out and I wanted to get refreshed on the 6th yr of Harry's school year so I just wasn't interested in it...Then the day came for my little man to finish his last year..Amber and I stood in line at Albertson at midnight for 10 min to get our copies (score) After I finished #7 I didn't read another book... Blogging had taken over my spare time. I have seen the reviews and comments about the book on different blogs so I thought I would reserve it at the library....can I just tell you that I am not the only one with this idea.. There are 19 copies for the whole metro library system.....I am #42 in line to read it. If every one gets to have it for 2 week I might get it in 5-6 WEEKS...can I wait that long... will I ever get to read this book ... I am going to go to Barnes and Noble to see if I can find it TODAY(early birthday)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Kim, I have had SOOO many people encourage me to read this book! Tara's mother-in-law brought her copy over to me (along with the second book). But like you, I haven't had the time to start it. I'm trying to finish the book I picked up from the library and then I'll be starting Twilight. Its nice to know I'm not the only one that hasn't read it!

Laura said...

I am SOOO sending you this book--it is a quick read, and it will take you back to high school and make you think of your "Edwards" in your life (nope--I won't tell you what that means--you MUST get the book--)

I thought Amy C. was overstating how good the book actually was when she initially told me about it (and I thought that I was the only one in the world who had not read it!!)...I mean, it's a teenage book...SO WRONG...You will find out as soon as you read it!!