Saturday, September 22, 2007

things i made this week

I made head bands from Heather Bailey "sew" supper easy. I finaly found
a quilt shop that has fabric that i love. I will be going back there without the kids.






Next i made Pumpkin chocolate chip squares from Martha Stewart. I have only been able to make 2 things from her, this and roasted chicken....I am going to making the pumpkin squares for our ward party tonight...






Thursday night we had a craft night at the church and we made cute little chip board letters. Mine say FALL and are in fall colors. Way cute... and it was nice to talk with adults.




3 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

How do you make such cute stuff?

Anonymous said...

Show us the pics of the fall letters!! Way to go with all of your stuff!!

Amber said...

How did you make the chip board?